You must have a Battle.Net account to use this article.
Twenty years have passed since the Prime Evils were defeated and banished from the world of Sanctuary. Now, you must return to where it all began – the town of Tristram – and investigate rumors of a fallen star, for this is the first sign of evil’s rebirth, and an omen that the End Times have begun.
- Wield the might of a thousand powers: Shake the earth, blast your enemies with fire and ice, summon otherworldly minions and much more as you wield the powers of your heroic birthright.
- Conquer an infinite battlefield: Lay waste to legions of evil throughout randomized, 3D environments. Face innumerable demonic villains, uncover quests in new locations, and claim different loot every time you play. No two games are ever the same.
- Dare Sanctuary’s dark world: From the fabled spires of Caldeum to the besieged walls of Bastion’s Keep, the mortal world has fallen under the corrupting influence of infernal powers. Aid in Sanctuary’s defense as it teeters on the brink of demonic annihilation.
- Amass untold riches: Collect a dizzying array of treasures as you defeat the minions of Diablo. Equip, upgrade, and craft powerful weapons and armor as you grow into a legendary hero of Sanctuary.
- Fight alongside your friends: Take on the demonic horde with up to three other friends on Battle.net, Blizzard’s free online gaming service. Scale the difficulty (and the correspondingly better loot) to as much as you can handle.
OS: Win Xp 32.
CPU: Pentium D 820 2.8GHz / Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 4400+.
RAM: 1 GB.
GPU: GeForce 315 512MB / Radeon HD 4550.
HDD: 12 GB.
OS: Win Vista 32.
CPU: Core 2 Duo E6600 2.4GHz / Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 5600+.
RAM: 2 GB.
GPU: GeForce GTX 260 / Radeon HD 4870.
HDD: 12 GB.